Tomorrow we are officially 12 weeks! I am elated to feel a little less paranoid that something will go wrong. Now is about the time that most people say it's safe to share the news. However, we have decided to wait until Easter weekend (1 more week). Hard to believe since we have waited for what seems like FOREVER to share this joy. BUT a ton of our family will be in town for Easter, including my sister Sarah and her family. I think that it will mean so much more to be able to tell as much of our family as we can in person. We plan on having Nick's parents, Lindsey and my sister and her family all over for supper on Friday night. We will tell them all then. Of couse, then we will spend the rest of the evening/next day making phone calls to everyone else we love so much!
I can't wait until the secret is no longer a secret but a known answer to many many prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment