Of course with our luck...the day after we share our joy with the world something else happens to rain on our parade. I woke up early this morning (4am) with some fairly heavy bleeding. I have had some spotting all along but nothing like this. Naturally, your mind goes to the worst. I called the Dr. at 9am when they opened and they told me to go home and rest with my feet up for the rest of the day. They also said to drink plenty of water. I don't have any other symptoms with the bleeding and it has become just very faint spotting. The nurse said these were all good signs. I am going to try hard not to worry this week...a friend just recently posted this on facebook:
This is something I really need to work on. We are going in for another ultra sound on Friday. So until then I am asking for prayers still. I am hoping that this is God's way of just keeping us grounded...in our place. Reminding us to not take any of this for granted.

No comments:
Post a Comment