I can't believe it but it's all taken care of! I already have a substitute who is thrilled to be in long term and I have been approved to take all of November, December and January off. I know it's still not nearly enough, but it's better than the original 6 weeks. To be honest, I've never done this before, but the thought of February 1st already makes me teary. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be. :( I am fortunate at least to be able to have every summer to spend with my baby!
Today one of my students said to me "I hope the baby is a girl." I asked her why and she said "Because she'll be really cute, and she'll be exactly like you when she grows up." I totally lost it!!! Sometimes, they can be the sweetest human beings on the planet!

That is so sweet! He or she will be beautiful!
ReplyDelete