Well we took the plunge last night and spent the evening shopping for maternity clothes. I found some good things that will help me throughout the summer. I am honestly not sure why people don't wear maternity clothes (jeans especially) all the time. They are the most amazingly comfortable things I have ever worn! I can't wait to live in them!!!
It's funny, I usually hate shopping because it's so hard to be comfortable in clothes...not last night...I feel so comfortable in my body right now, shopping was easy. Except of course the bathingsuit part of it. :( I ended up finding one that will work, but it's going to have to work for the entire summer. I told Nick that most of the time I feel so blessed to be able to spend our summers on the water, boating. BUT right now, the whole bathingsuit thing is just kind of painful. I guess I have to suck it up though and count my blessings! :)

Melissa you look beautiful in everything!! A bathing suit baby bump will not change a thing!! Can't wait to see you!! Bobby and I are very excited about the family get together at the end of July =)
ReplyDelete