Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

32 Weeks

Everything is still going great. Baby is growing strong and steady. I feel as though I have not been able to focus on these last few weeks (month or so) with getting my classroom ready and school starting. It's all just flown by.
Nick and I finally started sorting through all of our shower gifts and everything we have for the baby...which is tons. We also made a giant list of all the things we need BEFORE the baby arrives.
I am anxious about when the arrival might be...praying hard that the baby comes as close to it's due date as possible. I can't afford to go any sooner with everything going on at school and getting sub plans ready. And I don't want the baby to come any later because that means less time at home with him/her for mat leave. So I ask that you all pray really hard for this baby to come when we need it too!!! :)
I still have a feeling that it's a girl but Nick finally admitted to me this morning that he thinks it's a boy. We'll see who is right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment