We had an ultra sound to check on the baby one last time before delivery. The baby is in position and looking great. She guessed at that point that the baby weighed just over 5 lbs.
Nick and I have purchased and received everything we need for the baby's arrival. I think the only thing left is the chair that we have our eyes on and Nick is planning on getting that next week. We have our bedding picked out and paint picked out so when the baby arrives and we find out what it is we are prepared to have the nursery completed while the baby and I are in the hospital. :)
We are getting so anxious to find out if its a boy or girl!
The Dr. told us on Wednesday that we are now considered "full term" and if I go into labor they will do nothing to stop it...we are in the safe and clear zone. I went for a pedi with Lynne and Lindsey yesterday morning and it was the most amazing treat...spending time with them, while getting a massage from the most amazing massage chair and having my feet rubbed and cared for...just awesome! I am now washing all the baby blankets and newborn clothes so that we are ready for the baby to come home. Can't wait!!! I wish the baby would come sooner than later. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment