What a horrible mom I am! I always said I would never get behind on things like baby journals and books. Huh, yeah about that!
Anyway, Rowan is now 5 months, almost 6 in just a week and a half. He is now eating barley cereal and we are getting ready to introduce him to veggies this week. He can sit up on his own, although he is still a little wobbly. :) He has also rolled over just a small handful of times. Still no teeth...just A LOT of drool.
In the last few months, Rowan has met a few more new friends that have been born. He has traveled to Pittsburgh and gone to his first NHL game. Of course he wore his favorite Kunitz jersey!
We got to celebrate his first Easter with Uncle Mirek, Aunt Sarah and of course Laila. He still behaves so well in church, for some reason Father Lam puts him straight to sleep! ;) Last week, we sat in the cry room/donut room with all the elderly ladies. They were more focused on Rowan than they were the homily!
Nick and I are getting ready for a much needed all inclusive vacation in just 8 1/2 weeks. So we need to get the grandparents trained (teehee) for a few (7) overnights! AHHHHHHH! I think I will need to be trained too! It's coming up so fast, so I think that we need to have a few training nights between now and then.
In the next few months Rowan will be visiting Canada family again, meeting a few more new friends, eating fruits and veggies, I am sure rolling over more, a tooth or two hopefully and who knows what else is to come. It is all going so (too) fast!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment