Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Feeling Different

Even though my pregnancies have so far been the same physically, things seem to be much different emotionally. As soon as we found out we were pregnant with baby #1 I felt an instant connection. I really think because it took us so long to get pregnant and because I didn't have anything else to focus on. This time, I still don't feel like it's hit me. I have to convince myself that there really is a baby growing in there and I'm not just getting chubby. It's not until after each visit to the doctor that I'm convinced...but even that only lasts a day or two. I think both because we didn't try at all for this one and were blessed with a miracle and because I am so busy with Rowan that I don't even have time to think about being pregnant. I wonder when it will actually hit me?

No comments:

Post a Comment