I'm feeling great, just about the same as I did the first time. We went for our 20 week ultra sound this week. We stuck to our guns and didn't find out the sex. I can't wait for the surprise. I do have a strong intuition that it is a girl, however.
I am feeling TONS of movement, Nick, on the other hand, hasn't been so lucky. I'm sure he could if he was a little more patient but he's not. :) It seems the baby likes to play games with him.
Rowan still doesn't understand the concept, and probably won't until suddenly there is another being around here taking up his space. It is cute though that every time I tell him there is a baby in my belly he always lifts up my shirt to look. The other day he lifted his shirt and said "baby in there!"


No comments:
Post a Comment