Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st Grade

I read a book to my class yesterday called "My Teacher's Having a Baby". It was a really cute book and perfect for answering all of their questions.
I still had some interesting comments coem at me though! They seemed very happy and excited that I am having a baby. Most of them said they want it to be a girl.
One of them said "Doesn't it seem like you have to eat a baby in order to have a baby in your tummy?" I wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that one so I just said "Well, I do know that you have to pray A LOT!"
Another one said, "I can tell your having a baby because of your tummy!" I was glad to finally fill them in, I know with all the students at my school there's been a lot of speculation!

No comments:

Post a Comment