Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Schalhamers

We had so much fun last night hosting a baby shower for Todd and Mo. We are so excited that our babies are going to be just 3 months a part from each other...just like Todd and Nick. It was fun to be around everyone, especially because we haven't seen everyone since the news has been spreading. There were three of us preggers there...Marisa, Carissa and Melissa...so funny! I think it's so funny how the BR people throw baby showers. They are more or less just another reason for a party. Since when do you get home from a baby shower at 1:00am?! I think everyone thought it was a riot, games and all! Seemed to be just a lot of laughing and good times!
Mo gave me a bunch of books that she said she loved. I read one today and it was awesome! It's light and funny (I laughed till tears when I read it, mind you I did that in church this morning too for no real super funny reason, so maybe that's just another hormone symptom...I like it though)! Anyway, the book I read today was "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. She also gave me "Baby Laughs" for after the baby is born. Another book she gave me was "Baby Bargains", one she said she got tons of low down on what to buy and what not to buy. I started reading it today and have already decided on what crib we want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment