Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

20 Weeks!

We went yesterday for our 20 week ultra sound and it was so much fun! We knew the tech so we got tons of extra pictures! She even told us to give her a call and come back some evening for a 3-D. :) I think we may just take her up on that.
The baby was super photogenic! We got a thumbs up, we got a smiley face, we even got to see him/her open wide! It was awesome. The best part for me though was watching the baby move on the camera and feeling it at the same time. Once it a while it would bump against the "wand" thingy. :)
Nick still has not been able to feel it...but now that I know for sure that I'm feeling it I can tell you it's one active baby!
We did not peek to try and find out the sex so that is still a total surprise. The tech even marked it on our charts to not tell the Dr. so that the Dr. won't ever slip.
Half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment