Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We are Registered!

We are officially registered at Babies R Us and Target (typical). :) It was a long day but totally worth it. I think we were at Babies R Us for a total of 3 1/2 hours on Saturday! They were sooooo helpful there, they made it as comfortable and relaxing as possible. The main lady who helped us was even Canadian! :)

Being there at that store though made me super excited for when the baby is born so we know the sex. So many adorable choices for a nursery. I can't wait to get designing...at least 5 months to go!

On another note, I am fairly sure I have been feeling the baby kicking the last two weeks or so. Last night I was even certain that I felt it on the outside too! So hard to tell though!

No comments:

Post a Comment