Well, we've discovered that this baby can certainly handle stress! Last week I was asked to interview for some teaching jobs that became open at Big Rapids Public Schools. I studied and prepped for two days and had the hardest time sleeping because I was so nervous. The interview was infront of 6 people (administrators and teachers)...it ended up going well. They invtited me to come back to teach two 10-min mini writing lessons for them (no kids...just them). They were undecided whether they wanted me to teach Kindergarten or 4th grade so I had to do the mini lessons in both. AHHHH!!! Talk about stress! This baby is certainly well aware of how my body handles stress...I am sure he/she could feel it. I practiced the lessons on Nick...he loved it as you can imagine! :) Anyway, that same afternoon they offered me the Kindergarten spot!!! I am so excited!!
2011 is definitely going to be full of changes...I am saying good bye to my St. Mary's family and hello to knew and exciting opportunities in a public school district. All of this is going to happen right in the middle of us welcoming a new member to our family! So so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment