Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Heartbeat

Well, I had another Dr. appt. yesterday (they are every two weeks now). Anyway, I had to go to the lab first to drink that orange sugary syrup stuff for my glucose test. She said that the babies heartbeat was pretty high (but consistent with what it has been). She thought that it might have been high because of all that sugar. However, based on what it has been it seemed pretty normal. My belly is measuring at 27in...perfectly normal. She thinks too, after feeling around that the babies head is down now. Kinda crazy that we only have 12 1/2 weeks left!!!
As we were leaving the room the Dr. turned to me and said "Well, if you're going on heart rate...it's a girl!" BUT she followed by telling us that she has two boys that both had high heart rates too so she's not so sure how dependable that wives tale is. :) Who knows?! I've certainly been having feelings now that it is a girl...I haven't had any intuitions up until this point. The suspense is killing me!!! But I LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment