Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

How we are doing...

Well, Rowan has been home now for about a week and a half. Things are going pretty well. My mom was here for the first week and it was amazing to have her here. She did the laundry for us, took Rowan for us while we napped (which we miss the most). When she left it was so sad. We miss her tons!

The days have been pretty good...easy so far. The nights on the other hand have been tough. I actually get anxious when bedtime is approaching. Rowan just seems to be fussy most nights making it very hard to get any sleep at all really.

Nick has gone back to work which also makes it tough at night because I try not to wake him unless it's totally necessary. Rowan on the other hand doesn't really care if dad has to work in the morning! :) I really hope we can get him on a schedule before I have to go back to work in January.

We got his newborn pictures done and they are beautiful. We've seen two so far...out of many! BUT we love what we see and we can't wait to see more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment